Monday, August 18, 2014

"I Remembers" from the Staff at Godine: Heather

In celebration of Godine's new publication of Perec's I Remember, the office staff reflected on a few of our own I-Remember moments. Here are a few reminiscences from production manager Heather Tamarkin:


  1.       I remember slap bracelets
  2.       I remember when Joey Potter sang "On My Own" for the pageant episode of Dawson's Creek and everyone imitated her in the high school cafeteria for weeks
  3.       I remember Gak, and Floam, but I don't remember what you were supposed to do with them
  4.       I remember (and try to forget) overall shorts, butterfly clips, white eyeliner, and metallic taupe-brown lipstick



Check out I Remember and other Perec titles from Godine on our website!

No comments:

Post a Comment